City of London Work at Height Innovation Award
The City of London Work at Height Innovation Award 2023 is designed to recognise and celebrate those professionals, and their products or services, that have pushed the limits of innovation to promote safer working practices within the work at height industry.
Who Should Apply?
Applications are open to individuals or organisations who have developed an exciting, innovative new product, service or process within the work at height industry. This development may be a solution to a problem in the work at height industry or a significant improvement to an existing approach.
- Applicants are required to complete an online application form, which can be found here. No hardcopy entries or entries made by any alternative means will be accepted.
- Each applicant should also provide a written submission of no more than 1,000 words describing the innovation and how it meets the following application criteria:
- Application of health and safety within the work at height industry
- Environmental impact
- Benefits to the end user.
- Applications may be accompanied by no more than three letters of support describing the innovation’s end-user benefit(s).
- Supporting material, such as images or videos, may also be provided.
- Amendments cannot be made once an application has been submitted.
- Entry is free.
To ensure the highest level of rigour, a judging panel will assess all entries and decide on the winner.
The judging panel will be made up of four members:
- Director of Health and Safety and Head of Profession at the City of London Corporation
- Guildhall Health & Safety Manager
- IRATA CEO
- Founder of LWAHS
Click here to view the brochure. Terms and conditions for the Innovation Award are found in the brochure. Closing date for entry is 30th June 2023. Winner will be announced at the LWAHS on 20th July 2023.