The London Work at Height Seminar provides opportunity for our industry to collaborate in the interest of occupational health and wellbeing, safety awareness, best practice and knowledge sharing; and to demonstrate a variety of work at height methodologies and industry innovations.
The event is aimed at all professionals who have an interest in working at height within the City of London, and beyond, including local government authorities, procurement professionals, health and safety professionals, building and facilities managers and many more.
Featured Guest speakers are as follows:
- Peter Bennett OBE, Access Industry Forum
- Thomas Kramer, LJB Inc.
- Anthony Owen, College of Policing
- Marios Pitsialis, CBRE
- Paul Roddis, International Powered Acces Federation
- Alison Thewliss MP, Glasgow Central
- Jo-Anne Michael, Health and Safety Executive
- Michelle Yorke, City of London Corporation
- Toby Thorp, City of London Corporation
- Steve Booker, The Ladder Association
- Dave Ellis, Lyon Equipment
Please click the button below to be taken to the LWAHS eventbrite ticketing page.
Tickets for General Admission cost £21.50 for a full day ticket, allowing admission to all the presentations and workshops taking place on the day.